At EGGHEAD®, we build brands that add value to people’s lives and make an impact on the world around us — both today and tomorrow. We’re creative thinkers and doers who are willing to adapt and always exert our abilities to help brands to create and amplify their identities in achieving respective goals.
If you have the same excitement with us, don’t wait to send us your CV + Portfolio to:
- Work directly with the head of division to oversee the projects
- Create project timeline, proposal, minutes of meeting and manage project’s assets
- Communicate with the client regarding the project
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure smooth workflow
- Have a solid understanding of the branding process
- Able to give branding solution and consultation based on client’s need
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to maximize customer loyalty
- Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction and to maintain the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communication, design or any related field Art/Creative background is a plus
- 2-3 years of project manager and related experience is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Fast learner with excellent planning, time management and organizational skills
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing practices
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Able to understand and interpreting project objective and goals from art director
- Able to generate creative & solutive idea and assist the junior designer and internship designer
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best creative practices
- Able to determine the consistent of creative output
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Take part of representing and maintaining the company image and credibility
- Bachelor degree in visual communication design, advertising or fine arts (preferably)
- 2-3 years working experience in branding agency is a plus
- Excellent attention to details
- Creative & critical thinking and able to implement various design styles
- Team player!
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Assist video creator team in developing reels / Tiktok.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 1-2 more years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Team player!